Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lookin' good!

Now, look.

Everyone should know by now what an incredible specimen of man I am. There are soooo many things about me to love. But if you've yet to fully realize the awesomeness of my being, check this out. I was just a guest on Leno. That's right, folks. Jay Leno. LOL. Take a moment to let that sink in. I know, right? You wish you were me.

First of all, I looked good. I mean, my late night appearance has been all over the news the past couple days, and it's totally because I'm smokin' in that suit. Not to mention the tie. It's red. Red hot! I topped off the look with some really shiny shoes. Nothin' says class like shoes that glisten more than my forehead when I'm minus the teleprompter. Kevin Eubanks had on a suit. I told him he looked good, but really I was thinking, Not as good as me, girlfriend!

I'll have to admit, I was a lit-tle nervous. I mean, I was on T.V.! But I so had nothing to worry about. I was brilliant! I related to the common people by mentioning American Idol, and I totally sounded like I knew what I was talking about on that AIG stuff. Plus, I was hilarious. I mentioned one of my bowling scores from the White House alley, and joked that it was like the Special Olympics or something. Jay looked at me kinda weird, but I think he was just jealous that I had the best zinger of the night.

All in all, I'd have to say it was an unprecedented success. I thought I'd really pulled it off with the corned beef comment, but this, my friends, was pure, unadulterated genius. Let's face it-- with me as head honcho, we are going places. I don't know what I was freaked out about. This President stuff is so easy, even a tard could do it.

Nailed it!


President B.O.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And that's the thing of it though, isn't it! His "Yes we can!" turned in to "Yes we did!" only he hasn't yet!!!!!